Wednesday, March 21, 2012

31 Days of Prayer for My Children: Days 9&10

I am playing catch up. Baby #1 stayed up three hours past her bedtime last night, and I was too tired to post (because of Baby #2.)

Prayers 9&10 are similar. If I was using a computer, I would type my favorite poem,inc
e I'm not I am posting a link to it.

http://www.motivatingquotes.com/dontquit.htm

Lord too often we quit. We fail to trust you. We fail to believe in ourselves. I pray that my children have a spirit of commitment and diligence.

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.

Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reep, if we faint not.

2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

God, may my children be forever diligent and committed to you, to your word, and to their calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment