Friday, March 23, 2012
31 Days of Prayer for My Children: Day 12
Be completely humble and gentle be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph 4:2.
Of course my children will have reasons to be prideful! :) I like to think they will succeed with our work ethic, their dad's sense of humor, and continual prayer. I am certain they will be blessed with many talents and that they will change lives. I have claimed God's favor on their lives. Somehow though, they must remain humble. They must humble themselves by continually exalting God
God demands humility. A humble heart pleases him. It produces wisdom Prov 11:2, comes before honor (Prov 15:31), and brings wealth, honor, and life (Prov 22:4).
Children: let another praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips. Prov 27:2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment