Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Story of Us

You can learn a little about me by reading my profile, so let me tell you about my fabulous husband and our story.

After a few years of spreading his wings (about 5) Jason returned to college on a baseball scholarship.  I met him through his roommate (who was from my small hometown) and some of my teammates (I played soccer.)  We started dating within weeks of school beginning, and it wasn't long before I realized there was something special about this goofy boy.  Everyone loved "JY", and to this day I have never met anyone with anything bad to say about him.  I have never met anyone who did not like him.  He has the smoothest type B personality ever. 

We dated through undergrad and continued to date when he went to TN Tech Univ to pursue an engineering degree, and I moved to Memphis for pharmacy school.  Neither of us were looking for what we found in one another.

In May 2007 he proposed in Destin Fl with our best friends there on vacation.  After seven years of dating, I married the man of my dreams.  We married in June 2008. Since the first day I met him, he has had me laughing.  He has taught me to find the humor in all things and makes my days better.  Simply put Jason makes my life better...makes it easier.

We may have thought we found the love of our lives when we met one another, but in April of this year we welcomed baby Emory.  I am pretty sure she stole our hearts!

                                           From our balcony in our condo in Destin


                         The moment he proposed.  Thank you Jennifer Twilla for the picture!


Our wedding picture courtesty of Doug and Arlene at Ace Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment