Thursday, April 12, 2012

31 Days of Prayer for My Children: Day 28

Lord, I pray that my children have a heart for missions.

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” (Eph. 2:10)

“You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and ordained you that you should
Go & bring forth fruit." (John 15:16)

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations.” (Matt. 28:19)

“If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and Follow Me. “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” (Matt. 6:24 & Matt. 4:19)

"In this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit" (John 15:8)

"Love the LORD your God, walk in all his ways, obey his commands, hold fast to him, and serve Him with all your heart & all your soul." (Joshua 22:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment